so i’ll be using TXP 4.7.0 for the new podcast site.
however, writing your own textpattern plugin kind of sucks when you do it the first time.
- learn how to friggin’ do rollover drop-down menus because argh
- i iz not webdesigner halp
- finish backend
DB table structure for GUID, etc.DONE
- figure out how to gen those on article submission and save in table (query’s done, was easy. telling the txp plugin hook to operate, however…)
- can i alter the autogenerated url-title or whatever? it should be SXEY, not SXEY-some-title-of-episode
make sure i keep schema compatibility since not all clients like supar-strong-https-lolzDONE
- how to make individual sha256 sums fetchable?
- implement/clean up gpg signing
- handle “flat” file uploads outside of TXP’s built-in (optional- might just use rsync/scp instead?)